Thursday, October 13, 2016

Let’s Eat Some Good Food Today

Eating good food and enjoying the company of friends is what makes living fun! Who wouldn’t like to indulge in delicious bites and share in the joy with people you care about it. When planning a date with friends for the weekend, I always make note to plan with purpose. My good friend, Jack once stated that it’s hard to find a decent burger in Los Angeles. I was like, What!? You’re serious? He was serious and he was very motivated to find a place he can blast on social media as the best burgers in Los Angeles.

He seriously wanted to create a post on his Instagram page with a photo of a half-eaten burger with the hashtag #BestBurgersInLA (with a burger emoji right next to it). It was like his dream to do that. The thing with Jack is that he’s very passionate about food and being genuine with his true feelings. If he doesn’t believe that the food he eats isn’t the best, he will never promote it. If, on a rare occasion, he does eat something that will make his taste buds go crazy, he will most definitely share it to the world to see. It’s his thing to share what he’s passionate about among the social media community.

He’s a great inspiration to me because of his genuine desire to be himself and be authentic. Having a friend that keeps it real is rare and you have to cherish these friendships. I was lucky when I met Jack. I met Jack when I went on a jog around my neighborhood. It was a cold and dark night and I needed to get a work out. I almost crushed my right ankle when I ran too fast and then I fell. I was gasping for air. Jack was there smoking his cigarette and saw me fall to the ground. He rushed to pick me up and asked if I’m okay. I was shaking, but I caught my breath and in 5 minutes I was good. I was stressed for the entire week and had way too much built in energy.

Jack advised me to chill out and asked if he can help me out with anything. I told him that I appreciate his sincerity and welfare for another fellow man. He said: “It’s the least I can do.” We exchanged Instagram handles and went on our way. I started to notice that Jack is a full pledge Los Angeles foodie. His Instagram pictures were #OnPoint and it was cool. I liked a lot of his pics and we made plans to start checking out new local eateries that can crush it on the L.A. food scene. Eating burgers from really trendy restaurants was our thing. He didn’t know that I blog about burgers and places to eat. I thinking writing reviews is cool, but blogging definitely takes foodie status to the next level.

Every week or couple of weeks, we plan a day to drink beers check out local places to eat. We try to order everything that’s on their menu. We don’t spare a calorie. Eating burgers is a passion and We live for the Best Burgers in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment